Our investment construct consists of a targeted, proactive, repeatable process. This combines “top down” (evaluating and selecting sectors based on carefully considered investment theses) and “bottom up” (assigning a team of investment professionals to get to know, at a granular level, the leading companies and managers in these sectors) approaches to identifying investment opportunities.
An attractive structure with a potentially profitable and sustainable business case.
Top quality visionary, entrepreneur-motivated management teams.
A distinct competitive advantage driving a strong market position.
A solid track record and attractive growth potential.
Sustainable competitive advantages and clear value-add propositions.
Internal expansion opportunities and scope for add-on acquisitions.
With combined decades of experience, Bambili Group’s team has a well-defined, multi-stage investment process incorporating a robust system of risk management.
- Valuation of underlying company
- Due diligence of management team
- Disciplined approach to potential pricing
- Company exit scenarios analysis
- A risk team, independent from deal team
- Staffed by senior management team
- Challenge underlying assumptions
- Raise potential issues that could affect returns
- Involved at all stages (evaluation, negotiation, execution)
- Consider attractiveness of deal in terms of IRR, multiple and payback as well as impact of portfolio diversification
- Formal approval
- Structuring and closing
- With external extensive legal and tax expertise perform tax and legal diligence to identify and mitigate risks
- Implement transfer process execution
- Regular review of current and projected performance on all transactions
- Proactive approach to portfolio management team (representation on the boards of the investee companies)
- Post investment governance and intervention committee
→ Reporting on a weekly basis
→ Preventive and corrective actions